- Assume end-to-end responsibility for the strategic value, usability, and performance of the of the assigned product-area our DSP Platform Active Agent
- Act as the “messenger of the customer” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization
- Develop a roadmap for the products and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Write user stories based on customer needs and business requirements.
- Manage product planning and development through day-to-day collaboration plus the product area backlog and translating it into a clear, prioritized list
Product Owner (w/m/d) AdTech
StandortFreiburg im Breisgau
- First professional experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Owner focusing on platforms in the ad tech, digital advertising or marketing analytics space.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision-making
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Confluence, JIRA etc.
- Experience with best practice agile development principles (e.g. SCRUM)
- Ability to prioritize among competing market opportunities in a rapidly changing industry environment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Business fluency in English and German is required
- Work in small teams in an international company
- Contribute to a complex distributed system handling billions of requests every day
- Experience cutting-edge technology first-hand
- Short time-to-market due to frequent deploys
- Continuous personal development in workshops, conferences and online courses
- All the benefits you may expect from a modern employer
- Mobile work, flexible working hours, free muesli, fruit, drinks, JobRad, HanseFit, choice of monthly vouchers or ticket public transportation
Please send your application including your salary expectations and availability via our careers page. For further information, please contact Mr. Torsten Meyering on +49761/88147-0.
ADITION technologies AG is one of the few independent adserving service providers in Europe. We offer a unified solution to publishers and marketers, agencies, direct clients and specialty service providers (such as performance marketers). This makes ADITION the No.1 technology partner for unified adserving solutions across all segments.