- Develop new features and optimizations for our high performance bidding systems
- Take responsibility for the functional and technical design and implementation of complex customer requirements
- Work with a current technology stack (Java 11, Aerospike, elasticsearch, Kubernetes, etc)
- Find technical solutions for our partners in the dynamic field of programmatic advertising
Junior Software Developer (f/m/d) Java
StandortFreiburg im Breisgau
- Intermediate Java development skills
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and solid understanding of web technologies
- Team player, open minded with enthusiasm for new technologies and challenges
- Ability to proactively manage tasks, projects and issues
- Not intimidated by more than 200,000 requests per second and response times well below 50 ms
- Experience truly agile development in a small, experienced team
- Scheduled time for monthly workshops and innovative projects to develop your skills
- High flexibility and flat hierarchies provide space for your personal development
- Our corporate culture allows you the freedom to demonstrate your competence by your results
- Flexible working hours, free muesli, fruit, drinks, HanseFit, choice of monthly vouchers or ticket public transportation, Visa sponsorship
- Working in Germany´s sunniest city in a friendly team
Please send your application including your salary expectations and availability via our careers page. For further information, please contact Mr. Torsten Meyering on +49761/88147-0.
As a Demand Side Platform (DSP), ADITION provides technology for Real Time Advertising (RTA), which integrates smoothly into agency ad servers, SEM BidManagers, proprietary optimization solutions and media planning together with media asset management systems.
We offer solutions to media buyers and advertisers for their specific and individual programmatic media buying requirements.