- Develop new features and optimizations for our high performance bidding systems
- Experience truly agile development in a small, experienced team
- Take responsibility for the functional and technical design and implementation of complex customer requirements
- Work with a current technology stack (Java 11, Aerospike, elasticsearch, etc)
- Find technical solutions for our partners in the dynamic field of programmatic advertising
Junior Software Developer (f/m/d) Java
StandortFreiburg im Breisgau
- Experience in Java development
- Team player, open minded with enthusiasm for new technologies and challenges
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and solid understanding of web technologies
- Ability to proactively manage tasks, projects and issues
- Not intimidated by more than 200,000 requests per second and response times well below 50 ms
- A corporate culture, which allows to improve technical as well as leadership skills
- Continuous personal development in workshops, conferences and online courses
- A permanent contract in a modern work environment in the sunniest city of Germany
- Working in an agile process with four development teams and an
- A team of loving colleagues from around the world
- Flexible working hours, free muesli, fruit, drinks, HanseFit, choice of monthly vouchers or ticket public transportation, Visa sponsorship
Please send your application including your salary expectations and availability via our careers page. For further information, please contact Mr. Torsten Meyering on +49761/88147-0.
As the first DSP provider, Active Agent offers a technology for Real Time Advertising (RTA), which can be easily and smoothly integrated into agency ad server, SEM BidManager, proprietary optimization solutions and media planning together with media asset management systems.
Media buyers and advertisers are offered solutions for the use and operation of a Demand Side Platform (DSP) for their specific and individual Programmatic Media Buying requirements.
Further, Active Agent offers services from conception to development of individual system components for efficiency maximizing in media buying.