At ADEX, you will be part of a rapidly growing Big Data startup that adds a new dimension to the world of advertising. With our technology, we build the bridge between real-world consumer behavior and digital advertising and transform location context data into meaningful audience information. We are segmenting daily billions of requests in cutting edge technology such as Spark and Parquet. Uniting various types of data from location and socio-demographics to hard facts from the customers makes ADEX a very exciting place for data science.
Data Scientist (f/m)
To strengthen our data team working on the data modeling challenges that we currently have, we are looking for a Data Scientist who has previous experience in building statistical models and analyzing large scale datasets. You will analyze large amounts of often unstructured data to improve its quality, build new intelligent features and create more data points for our DMP.
In this position, you will work conceptually with the product team as well as with our data analysts to develop advanced algorithms and methodologies (using libraries such as SparkML) and collaborate with our software team to bring solutions into production.
- 4+ Years of experience in quantitative analysis – data mining, building statistical models and behavioral analysis
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Quantitative Economics
- Hands-on experience in a broad range of statistical and machine learning techniques
- Experience with large scale datasets and big data environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Having one or more of the following is not required but a huge plus:
- Knowledge of SparkML
- Software development experience with Java
- Engineering culture: half of the company works in technical positions
- A small international team with different skill sets and backgrounds
- Bright and spacious office easily accessible by public transportation (Tram, S-Bahn, and U-Bahn)
- Flexible working hours and independent work structure
- Choose your own equipment
- 26+ days paid vacation
- German lessons
If this sound exciting to you, please send us your application documents (including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date). We are looking forward to hearing from you! For further information, please contact Elena Leon at +49 (0) 30 5557313 14.
As a global technology specialist for data management, ADEX provides all participants in automated trading of media services with data-supported access to digital programmatic marketplaces. With ADEX DMP, ADEX has developed a data management platform technology that aggregates, segments, and analyses data from many and various data sources and structures.